Tuesday, January 17, 2017





  My educational experience in Russia ans in United States has had a drastic influence on not only who I am as person, but has also done much to shape my goals and aspirations for the future. Although there have been some rough spots in my academic career, the knowledge that I have attained throughout the course of my education has proved to be crucial in forming my passion for learning and my interests in developing my abilities and using them to make a difference in my live and in the lives of others.
Since I enroll to NWFSC, I had many opportunities to get a lot of experiences with certain teachers that have played key roles in bringing out my academic and personal strengths and interests.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing how education has had a positive effect on your life thus far. I look forward to reading more. I'd be especially curious to hear how your education in Russia differed from your current experiences.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to hear more about your country and education. Keep it up on your good work and wish all your dream come true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all need to improve our memory. Great Advice! I'm anxious to hear more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My daughter has ADS and she responds well to white noise or music. It helps her maintain focus, she has to have some stimulation or she just shuts down. Great info.

    ReplyDelete